Overview & Scrutiny Management Committee
The Overview and Scrutiny Management Committee comprises the Chairs and Deputy Chairs of the four Scrutiny and Policy Development Committees. Councillor Chris Weldon Chairs this Committee.
Remit of the Committee
- Lead on the scrutiny work planning process
- Lead the scrutiny of high level cross-cutting and city-wide issues – appointing joint committees where appropriate
- Scrutinise the use of Council resources – Resources Portfolio, budget monitoring, annual budget setting process
- Performance monitoring – referring areas of concern to the relevant Scrutiny and Policy Development Committee where appropriate
A meeting is to held in the Town Hall, Pinstone Street on:-
- Monday, 11th November 2013 at 3.15 pm
Further dates are being arranged for 2013/14.
Information is available for members of the public attending Scrutiny Meetings.
Members of the Committee 2013/14
The Committee comprises the Chairs and Deputy Chairs of the four Scrutiny and Policy Development Committees.
- Cllr Chris Weldon (Chair)
- Cllr Ian Auckland
- Cllr Penny Baker
- Cllr Roger Davision
- Cllr Gill Furniss
- Cllr Cate McDonald
- Cllr Mick Rooney
- Cllr Andrew Sangar
Agendas, Minutes and Reports
Access the agendas for meetings of the Committee including the minutes and reports:-
If you require any further information about this Scrutiny and Policy Development Committee, please contact Matthew Borland - email Matthew.Borland@sheffield.gov.uk or telephone 0114 27 35065.