Children, Young People and Family Support Scrutiny Committee Agenda 23rd June 2011
Meeting to be held at 2.00 p.m. in the Town Hall
Order of Business
1. Welcome And Housekeeping Arrangements
2. Exclusion Of Press And Public
3. Apologies For Absence From Members Of The Committee
4. Declarations Of Interest
Members to declare any interests they have in the business to be considered at the meeting.
5. Public Questions And Petitions
To receive any questions or petitions from members of the public.
6. Minutes Of Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the meeting of the Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee held on 20th April 2011.
7. Priorities For Children, Young People And Families Portfolio
Presentation by the Executive Director, Children, Young People and Families Portfolio, on the priorities for the Portfolio over the coming municipal year 2011/12.
8. Educational Attainment 2009/10
Report of the Scrutiny Policy Officer on the outcomes of the 2010/11 Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee investigation.
9. Suggested Items For The Scrutiny Work Programme 2011/12
10. Future Meeting Dates
Future meeting dates are as follows (all at 2.00 p.m. in the Town Hall)
25th August 2011, 27th October 2011, 22nd December 2011, 23rd February 2012, 26th April 2012.
Access To The Meeting
- Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting should report to the First Point Reception desk at the Town Hall, Pinstone Street entrance, where you will be directed to the meeting room.
- Occasionally some reports are not available to the public because they contain confidential information. These items are marked with an * on the agenda. When these items are considered you will be asked to leave the meeting.
- If you require any further information please contact Gillian Capewell, Democratic Services on telephone no. 273 35485 or email email@example.com
Agenda for the meeting to be held on 23rd June 2011 (77.5 KB)
Minutes of the meeting held on 20th April, 2011 (49.5 KB)
Priorities for Children Young People and Families Portfolio (1.31 MB)
This report sets out to the 2011/12 Children, Young People and Family Support Scrutiny Committee the key findings of an in-depth investigation by the 2010/11 Children & Young People Scrutiny Committee into the issue of educational attainment in Sheffield (236 KB)