Cabinet Agenda 26th August 2009
Meeting to be held on Wednesday 26th August, 2009 at 2.00 p.m. in the Town Hall
1. Exclusion Of Press And Public
To identify items where resolutions may be moved to exclude the press and public.
2. Apologies For Absence
3. Declarations Of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest.
4. Minutes Of Previous Meeting
Minutes of the meeting of the Cabinet held on 12th August, 2009.
5. Public Questions And Petitions
To receive any questions or petitions from members of the public.
6. Items Called-In For Scrutiny/Referred To Cabinet/Council
The Deputy Chief Executive to report.
7. Retirement Of Staff
Chief Executive’s Directorate
Years of Service in Sheffield
Mrs. Christina Shemeld
Secretary to the Assistant Chief Executive
Development, Environment and Leisure Directorate
Gardener, Street Force
HGV Driver, Street Force
Neighbourhoods and Community Care Directorate
Mrs. Elaine Grady
Home Support Worker
8. Deputy Chief Executive’s Directorate Items
8.1 Corus: Campaign to Protect Sheffield’s Manufacturing Future
Report of the Chief Executive
8.2 Sheffield Post Offices Matter
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive
Access To The Meeting
- Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting should report to the First Point Reception desk at the Town Hall, Pinstone Street entrance, where you will be directed to the meeting room.
- Occasionally some reports are not available to the public because they contain confidential information. These items are marked with an * on the agenda. When these items are considered you will be asked to leave the meeting.
- If you require any further information please contact Peter Edwards, Committee Secretariat on telephone no. 273 4007 or email email@example.com
Cabinet Agenda for meeting to be held on 26th August 2009 (76.5 KB)
Minutes of the Cabinet meeting held on 12th August 2009 (119 KB)
Corus: Campaign to Protect Sheffield's Manufacturing Future (268 KB)
This report provides an overview of the work of the POWG and presents a set of recommendations from the working group to Cabinet for approval. (858 KB)
This document provides a framework against which interested parties may enter into discussions with Post Office Ltd (POL) where they have a desire to locally fund the provision of essential community services of which Post Office services may be one example. (135 KB)