South Community Assembly 6th October 2011
Meeting to be held at 6.30 p.m. at Gresley Road Tenants Hall, Lowedges
Order Of Business
1. Welcome And Housekeeping Arrangements
The Chair to welcome attendees to the meeting and outline basis housekeeping and fire safety arrangements.
2. Exclusion Of Press And Public
To identify items where resolutions may be moved to exclude the public and press.
3. Apologies For Absence From Members Of The Assembly
4 Declarations Of Interest And Party Whipping
Members to declare any interests they have in the business to be considered at the meeting.
5. Minutes Of Previous Meeting
Minutes of the meeting held on 9th June, 2011.
6. Public Questions And Petitions
To receive any questions or petitions from members of the public.
7. South Community Assembly Community Plan 2011/12
To receive a presentation from the South Community Assembly Planning and Performance Officer highlighting the progress made on the 2010/11 Community Plan priorities, followed by a report on the refreshed local priorities for 2011/12 and the associated action to tackle these.
8. South Community Assembly Discretionary Budget 2011/12
Report of the South Community Assembly Manager on the allocation of the remaining 2011/12 Discretionary Budget towards priorities identified in the South Community Plan.
9. South Community Assembly Local Highways Programme 2011/12
Report of the South Transport Planning Manager on the Local Highways Programme 2011/12.
10. Date Of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Community Assembly will be held on Thursday, 5th January, 2012, at 6.30 p.m., at a venue to be arranged in Gleadless Valley.
Access To The Meeting
- Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting should report to the First Point Reception desk at the Town Hall, Pinstone Street entrance, where you will be directed to the meeting room.
- Occasionally some reports are not available to the public because they contain confidential information. These items are marked with an * on the agenda. When these items are considered you will be asked to leave the meeting.
- If you require any further information please contact John Turner, Democratic Services on telephone no. 273 4122 or email email@example.com
Agenda for the meeting to be held on 6th October 2011 (90 KB)
Minutes of the meeting held on 9th June 2011 (254 KB)
The Community Assembly Plan sets out the key actions and targets that a range of Council services, agencies and partners will deliver set against each of the local priorities in the South Assembly area (499 KB)
This report provides recommendations regarding the allocation of the remaining budget. (256 KB)
The 2011/12 South Community Assembly Local Highways Programme (354 KB)