South Community Assembly Agenda 1st October 2009
Meeting to be held on Thursday, 1st October, 2009 at 6.30 p.m. at the Salvation Army Citadel, Psalter Lane
1. Welcome To The Meeting
Chair of the South Community Assembly, Councillor Clive Skelton.
2. Exclusion Of The Public And Press
To identify items where resolutions may be moved to exclude the press and public.
3. Apologies For Absence From Members Of The Assembly
4. Declarations Of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest.
Minutes of the meeting of the South Community Assembly held on 2nd June, 2009.
6. Public Questions And Petitions
(a) To receive questions or petitions from members of the public; and
(b) The Community Assembly Manager to report on two petitions.
7. South Community Assembly Community Plan
Report of the South Community Assembly Manager on local priorities and associated action and resource allocation.
8. South Community Assembly Highways Budget
Report of the South Community Assembly Manager.
9. Date Of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting is to be held on Thursday, 7th January 2010, at 6.30pm at the Lowedges Tenants Hall, Gresley Road
Access To The Meeting
- Occasionally some reports are not available to the public because they contain confidential information. These items are marked with an * on the agenda. When these items are considered you will be asked to leave the meeting.
- Further information on any of the agenda items can be obtained by speaking to Martin Hughes, South Community Assembly Manager, on telephone no. 2053281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrick Burns, email@example.com
Agenda for the meeting to be held on 1st October 2009 (96 KB)
Minutes of the South Community Assembly held on 2nd June 2009 (127 KB)
Minutes of the South Community Assembly held on 1st October 2009 (114 KB)